Since we have returned to school we have done a lot of things! Here are some of the things we have done:
- GAA – We worked on our hand passes and kicking and played some no man’s land.
- ChromeBooks – We learnt how to code on scratch and we made a conversation in gaeilge, we also learnt how to use google classroom.
- Multiplying decimals – While we were learning how to do this we did a lot of sums, so that we would be experts at it.
- Autumn leaves art – for this we had to draw the leaves and then we coloured them in with pastels.
- Mask art – For this we used a video tutorial to this. It was really cool and you could pull down the mask to reveal a big smile!
- Grammar work – We did some past present and future tense!
- Halloween pastel art – This was really cool because we used cut out pieces of paper for the moon and then we coloured around it with pastels to make a kind of ombre effect.
- Gaeilge – We did some work on Europe and we read a story about a goat that went to school!
You can have a look at some of the pictures and videos of some of our art and other things we have been doing in sixth class!